Bibb lettuce, cherry tomatoes and rosemary. Some of the many items in our garden. Makes for fresh and great tasting recipes.
Our local farmers market sells these great mini colored peppers. They go great in salads and other dishes, but they make a great popper.
1. Cut the tops of the mini-peppers.
2. Clean out the peppers.
3. Spicy cream cheese filling made with jalapenos in the food processor.
4. Place peppers in muffin tin to support and bake them. Place cream cheese filling in pipping bag.
5. Fill peppers to top with mixture.
6. Baked until top is golden brown. (Left over mixture placed in celery as a snack.)
You’ll see garlic spread around the base of the plants, this aides as a natural deterrent to pests. We do not use any pesticides.
Got this from a friend who was upgrading. We have gotten many good uses from it.
Be sure not to miss out on updates! Under the section titled Take Out, enter your email address and select I’m Hungry.