Photo of the 30 lbs of mac & cheese that I made for the graduation party. 4 cheese homemade with panko bread crumbs.
My father-in-law loves this potato salad. Sometimes I think he would eat this only as a meal.
- Ingredient list:
- 10 lbs red potatoes, chopped into small squares
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 4 celery stalks, diced
- 2 small carrots, diced
- 1 3/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp of yellow mustard
- 3 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Place potatoes in boiling water until fork tender, about 15 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the stove and place them in an ice bath for about 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add in the potatoes and mix gently to combine. Try not to mash the potatoes.
- Place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Stir often.
Goes great with any lunch or BBQ, or as in the case of my family, all on its own.