Spaghetti squash is something my wife likes and here is a quick way of fixing it.
- First cut in half from top to bottom (lengthwise), place the 2 halves cut side down in a glass dish that fits in the microwave.
- Add about ½ inch of water to the dish then cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high 15 to 25 minutes until the skin is soft, uncover, flip over.
- Once cool to the touch with a spoon or knife remove the seeds from the halves and throw out.
- Now holding the squash, with a fork scrape out the insides, they will come out in long strands like in the picture, put in a sauté pan with some butter salt and pepper and cook until there is no liquid left in the pan.
Serve in your favorite little bowl with a dash of salt and pepper to taste.