After a great vacation away in the mountains, it is time to get back to reality. A quick dinner this week that is filling, healthy and quick.
- Cut a 5oz chicken breast diagonally into 1oz portions.
- Salt & pepper both sides add a sprinkle of Italian seasoning then dredge in flour
- Heat 4 Tbsp. oil in a heavy bottomed pot – cook chicken about 1.5 minutes per side, put aside to drain
- To the little remaining oil in the pot, cook 3 smashed garlic cloves until brown then remove. Heat up your favorite tomato based sauce. (I always keep extra in the fridge or freezer for quick meals.) Place the chicken on the sauce to cook the chicken fully.
- In another pot cook your Ravioli to al dente when done drain and place in the pot with the sauce and the chicken.
Plate them up and enjoy!